Join us as we reach the midway point in this season's Going the Distance series with the Going the Distance 15K / 5K at Rose Mofford Sports Complex in Phoenix. This run will take place along the desert trails that make Arizona famous. This event will earn you points in the Going the Distance Series and improve your chances to win a trip for two to participate in the San Francisco Half Marathon in July 2015**.
What You Get!!
- Custom Event Medal
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Course set/marked by a professional race management team to maximize your experience!
- $35 through December 31
- $40 January 1 through January 25
- $45 January 26 through January 29
- $50 on Race Day
- $25 through December 31
- $30 January 1 through January 25
- $35 January 26 through January 29
- $40 on Race Day
Register online above or by mailing in your payment with this Registration Form!
Schedule of Events
Friday, January 30
- 4:00 - 7:00pm Packet picket up and late registration at Road Runner Sports Scottsdale.
- Road Runner is located at 7077 E Mayo Blvd #150 Phoenix, AZ 85054 (map)
Saturday, January 31
- 7:00am. Race Day Packet Pick-up & Registration Opens
- 8:00am 15K Run Begins
- 8:10am 5K Run Begins
- 9:10am 5K Awards Begin (approximate)
- 10:00am 15K Awards Begin (approximate)
All participants will be chip timed by StartLine Racing. Age group awards will be issued to the top three participants in all age groups (5 year age increments will be used).
Can't run/walk in the event but want to participate? We are always looking for volunteers to help support our athletes. If you are interested in volunteering, please complete our Volunteer Application!
Going the Distance Series Information
All participants will receive 10 series points for each event they participate in. Additional points will be awarded for top 10 finishers of each gender and top 5 finishers in each age group. The Going the Distance Series will feature the following race locations
Want to run all five? Register for the entire series here (save 20% compared to registering for each race individually!!)
**The trip for two to compete in the 2015 San Francisco Half Marathon is the Grand Prize in the Going the Distance Series Prize Drawings. The top 100 point earners in the series will be entered into the drawing, which will include free StartLine Race entries and many other series sponsor prizes. Trip will include a 3 night stay, flight, and race entry. For full details on the series and how points awarded visit the series page on our website: www.startlineracing.com.